Why Hair Replacement?
To many a South Florida resident, a full head of hair is a representation of both attractiveness and desirability on a personal and professional level. For this reason, it’s important to understand what effects the best hair restoration procedure can have in your daily interactions, both personally with friends and loved ones, as well as professionally with clients, coworkers, and even your boss. The best hair restoration treatments should be unnoticeable, and the only concern you should have is what to tell everyone that notices how great your hair looks.
Approximately 80 million men and women, including many in the South Florida area suffer from male and female pattern baldness, or at the very least thinning hair. Several potential patients vacillate in regards to traditional hair loss treatment for women and men such as the “strip method” of hair replacement due to the invasive nature of the treatment, as well as the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling in the target area, the amount of endured pain, and the visible linear scar on the back of the head.
The team from the Hair Loss Center of the Miami Center for Dermatology researches the latest in treatments and technologies to ensure that we exhaust every option possible in the treatment of hair loss in men and women that may be suffering. We have chosen to provide the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from areas with healthy growth, are place them in pre-targeted areas of the scalp with thinner and hair loss have occurred.
The FUE extracts up to 1,500 hair follicles in a single session making small and precise incisions allowing for a natural flowing hairline with a uniform appearance and no linear scarring whatsoever. Once the new hair takes root in its new home, it will begin to grow naturally as if you were never in need for the procedure.
The Neograft procedure is not just a treatment for hair loss in men but is one the most viable and best hair loss remedies for women as well.
The NeoGraft Procedure is the Solution and the Advantages are Obvious:
- NeoGraft is a noninvasive procedure of hair transplantation.
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure experience little to no discomfort.
- No stitches, No staples, no scarring!
- Flexibility for any hair style, short or long, unlike traditional hair transplants and plugs.
- Short recovery time – NeoGraft patients typically return to work the following day.
- Minute restriction on normal daily activities.
- Uniform, natural looking results.
NeoGraft Hair Restoration
The NeoGraft system is indeed the first FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The FUE technique is the most advanced hair replacement treatment in transplant history, and actually remains the only federally approved treatment of its kind.
The revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles that can be immediately transplanted to targeted areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique using a strictly ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
This FUE method is the most advanced technique in the history of hair transplantation providing exact harvesting and precise placement of hair follicles, and through the use of pneumatic automation, is able to achieve consistent, repeatable results. Using the NeoGraft method, each follicle is removed individually while the patient undergoes the treatment comfortably. The minimally invasive procedure leaves no scarring and delivers the most natural looking head of hair.
The Best Hair Restoration Procedure with NeoGraft
For many of us hair loss is a very emotional process that accompanies the natural aging process, and finding a way to combat these developments once seemed an insurmountable obstacle. The NeoGraft hair replacement technology provides a discrete solution to hair loss and allows patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scarring, minimal downtime, and a short recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft procedure is virtually unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell. The only thing that your friends, family, and coworkers will be noticing is just how natural and great your flowing locks look.
NeoGraft Hair Restoration Delivers:
- Superior Results – A natural looking hairline, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automation of the FUE technique is the least invasive procedure there is for hair replacement and transplantation.
- Gentle Procedure – There is little to no discomfort whatsoever. Minimally invasive means no scalpel incisions, no staples, and absolutely no linear scarring.
- Effective Treatment – Fewer activity restrictions that traditional strip methods with a better outcome of desired results!
- Discrete Process – Patients typically return to work and regular activity the following day, with no one the wiser that they just underwent the best hair restoration procedure available.
- Affordable – The Hair Loss Center provides pay programs available to meet every patient’s unique needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method
- FUE hair transplant is an FDA approved, safe, and minimally invasive procedure.
- Fewer complications and minimal bleeding versus that of the traditional “strip” method of transplantation.
- The procedure is performed with local anesthetic and uses no intravenous or intramuscular sedation, meaning no needles.
- While patients may experience some mild discomfort, the FUE method uses no scalpel incisions, and no sutures, deliver a quick recovery time with no linear scarring.
Miami Hair Loss Center
In addition to providing a cosmetic remedy for hair loss in men and women, the NeoGraft Automated FUE is also useful in fixing visible linear scarring from prior “strip” transplantation surgeries. DUE can be used to “fill in” or camouflage old scars by transplanting new follicles into the afflicted area. Contact the Hair Loss Center today at (305) 998-7176 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced and qualified professionals for your NeoGraft procedure today!